Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Enough Already !!

I have been listening to the media going nuts over the Paris Hilton Saga long enough. Its not that I want to be listening to it, but its everywhere. You cant seem to get away from it.
Well Now its time for me to chime in. I want to express right away that -
I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF CHILD ABUSE.
However , I do believe that there is a MAJOR difference between Abuse and Discipline.
I was raised by strict parents who would not think twice about laying down the law with a switch, belt, paddle, If it were warranted. And believe me it was warranted on occasion.
Neither myself or my siblings were abused in any way form or fashion. BUT WE DID LEARN MANNERS AND RESPECT FOR OURSELVES AND OTHERS !!

I have to believe that the attitudes and actions of someone like the various little girls .... And I do mean LITTLE GIRLS that we see plastered all over our screens are a direct result of lack of discipline. We are told that we cannot discipline our children anymore and the Prisons are running over with people.
We are told that schools cannot discipline children anymore and we have schools out of control and Shootings on a regular basis anymore !!
WAKE UP PEOPLE !!! THERE IS A CONNECTION !!!
And now she is saying its the ADD .
OH HORSE BISCUIT'S !!
The world is full of people dealing with various problems everyday who are not on the news crying like spoiled brats because life is so hard !!

Sorry Paris!! The only thing wrong here is that you and some of your friends have never felt the business end of a belt!! Grow up and stop wasting our time with your petty whining !!
I would almost rather watch Reality shows that have to see this Garbage all the time, and you all know how I feel about Reality Shows !!

Don't Like My Opinion ? I don't care !! Its my sandbox and I'll pee in it if i want to !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whiz away bossman!!!