Monday, May 28, 2007

" REALITY TELEVISON "

I am going to rant for a few minutes about the serious lack of good television these days.
It seems that everything has gone to " REALITY TV " .
Where in the Sam hill did these people get the idea that this is reality ?
I have watched a few of these so called " Reality Shows " and after a few minutes I have the overriding desire to fire off a couple of rounds into the TV.
I have seen about 5 minutes of Big Brother, what a waste of time. HEY PEOPLE , Get your lazy butts out of the house and get a JOB !!

THAT'S REALITY !!

Now I will admit that there are a few shows that do require some talent, and my wife even disagrees with my summation of this post. She likes "Dancing with the stars "
And it would appear that they are working at becoming a better dancer than they were.

But why is it with the stars ? Why not invite Joe Redneck Citizen To try dancing, and see if it sells, it may not, but at least it would be REALITY !!

I guess I just come from a time when " REALITY TELEVISION " was the NEWS !

Well I guess that's enough of that for the moment. Am I the only person alive today who has had enough of the ( Big Brother , Survivor , Hells Kitchen , Bachelor , ........... ) it seems like the list doesn't end !

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I like the reality tv show - Cake baking 101..... Ha ha ha...
I have to agree I hate that crap, nothing is good about any of it.