Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Vote For "MOM OF THE WEEK AWARD"

I was going through the recent Sunday paper and I came across this little bit of news that I thought I would share with you all today.

Obviously their are people who will disagree with me in my summation of this event , If so please feel free to submit your comments .

I wanted to nominate this mom for the Coffee Shop Mom of the Week award, if nothing else but for her determination in making sure her son learned a lesson.

Many parents would have lashed out at the school system, argued against the discipline handed out or ranted and raved about the unfairness of said situation.

This news clipping makes me appreciate that there are still people who want the same values that I hold dear.

Kudos To You Mam

Keep up the fine work !!

We at the Coffee Shop Salute You Mam !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet she deserves mom of the week!!! Good for her, he should also have to mow the guys yard for the summer!