Friday, February 10, 2012


I couldn't help but comment on this issue . The complete article can be found here .


A case study of two men who were poisoned and turned blue after ingesting what they thought was a recreational drug that they had bought on the Internet highlights the dangers of such purchases, a new report claims.
The case study appears in the Feb. 10 issue of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, which is published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The term "research chemicals" is a phrase used to
illegally sell stimulants on the Internet, to avoid regulations that ban their use, the report authors said.
The authors described the case of two Oregon men who believed they had bought the designer amphetamine derivative 2C-E online. But the product they actually received was aniline, a highly toxic industrial chemical.

OK , Now I have been bored , and I have been Bored and out of beer ! But I have NEVER been so bored , out of beer and STUPID enough to buy drugs Online . Really ? Are people really that Stupid ? HOW Could you POSSIBLY know whats in what your buying ?? Its bad enough the stuff we find that's in drugs that ARE REGULATED . And we are so naive as to believe that the person online is trustworthy and honest ?

Well for all you people who are dumb enough to do that ! " Here's your sign " !

Don't like my Opinion ? I don't Care !! Its My sandbox And I will pee in it if I want to !