Thursday, March 18, 2010

Products I would REALLY Like to see !!

Below are several products I would really enjoy seeing as available on store shelves OR to come with a product when purchased !



These are NOT my original ideas , but have been gleaned from Various areas of the world !



Read and Enjoy ! I SURE DID !






The First Item I would Need Several To Help My Day . Hmmm wonder if they come for dogs TO ?






HEHEHE ! STILL HERE ? OK Here Goes .


Hmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHH SASSY MILK MAID !! Maybe if she drinks this she remember to say hello ROFLMAO !

I like This One !


Maybe Would Help Willow Witch Deal with Troublesome People ? Ummmmmmmm Just a Thunk . lolol Actually I coulda used these SEVERAL times !







And Last but CERTAINLY NOT least .




In The Favor of TRUTH in ADVERTISING LAWS , I believe the following should be posted in a inconspicuous area , maybe the tookis region for a mans welfare and Happiness in Life !!










OK OK ILL LEAVE NOW !!

2 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Holy Crap, where can I get me a case of those bullets???? Where? Where? But after I was done there would only be a few of us left standing.....I am fighting my way through neck deep crap, its gonna be a long trek out of the cess pool, but I have a straw if it gets deeper, if it gets passed the straw it was nice knowing ya!

Ed said...

Too funny! I like the Hazmat best..:-))