Sunday, October 11, 2009

Celtic Woman

I WENT TO SEE CELTIC WOMEN !! COFFEEMAN WAS EXPOSED TO * GASP* CULTURE!!


**waits for someone to scrape milkmaids butt up off floor and give her smelling salts**



The CandleLady decided that CoffeeMan needed culture in his life and she recently purchased tickets to go see "Celtic Woman " .




Then she asked me if I would be willing to go and see the concert with her . What she didn't know is that I had actually seen parts of it on PBS and was quite impressed . So I said , SURRRRRE Those ladies Jiggle real nice !! *Grins*


After the "LOOK" had subsided and her mouth was off the floor she got online and purchased the tickets . Was $ 30.00 per ticket , so not ungodly high.


Well last night the concert was held and Coffeeman donned his nice pants and white shirt , NO i didn't wear a tie sheeeeeeeesh !! Just how much *culture* is one guy supposed to stand in one night ? *silly girls*


Any way we got all gussied up and even shortlegs *looking quite lady like * and off we went.


The concert started at 8:00 pm and ended at 10:30 with a 20 min intermission.



Now I will tell you , some of the finest 4 part harmony I have ever heard came out of the mouths of the lovely young ladies . They danced and sang and coffeeman was as impressed as I have ever been at ANY concert bar none.




The young lady pictured above doesn't sing , however she plays the violin / fiddle and dances and spins in such a manner that you CANNOT help but be impressed . I was completely blown away at the musical talent presented there last night. They had 2 sets of drums, so lots of percussion . And not just basic drums I mean every type you could think of. Guitarist , flutist , piano , base . And the floor show was excellent , lights and dancing .





And it was easy to tell that the performers were enjoying it as much as I was. They didn't come off as aloof or special by any means . I honestly felt I was watching a group of down home folks doing what they do best and trying really hard to put on a excellent show to give me what I paid for .

SO HUSBANDS . ** And Evan Too** If you get a chance to take your lovely brides /Lady friends too* ** snorts** to see the concert Celtic Women . Do So . You Will NOT be disappointed .

3 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

I am so impressed. You have actually made me speachless..*stop patting yourself on the back*
I have wanted to see this group for a while, I hope they come close to us someday. Glad you had a nice night out with your ladies.
* Milkmaid is still passed out cold, you did it this time*...

Karen Deborah said...

we have a couple of the DVD's and they are fabulous!
was it a live concert?

WudWerkr said...

tis was live baby i got to see them wiggle up close "grins"