Friday, June 12, 2009

AND THEN THE FIGHT STARTED

I have run across some doozies , and after being married for a couple hundred years i believe these are QUITE appropriate !

In This Corner We Have Weighing In At Over 200Lbs THE HUSBANDS

And In The Other Corner We Have Weighing In At 100 Lbs ( Snicker ) THE WIVES

Ok I want A Clean Fight , No Gouging , Kicking , Cussing , Or Throwing Stuff !!

And Leave The Inlaws Outa the Fight !!

DING DING DING


Please enjoy : ROUND 1 Of



" And Then The Fight Started "




My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She
asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

******************************************

My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were
in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"
"No," she answered.
I then said, "Is that your final answer?"
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started....

*** ***************************************

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed
the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to
the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The
wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the
radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into
bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation,
and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 10 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband
is out fishing in that?"

And then the fight started...


DING DING DING


End Of Round 1 :

And we have to award this round to THE HUSBANDS

Stop back in we will be bringing on ROUND 2 as soon as our Fight.... errrrrrrrrr ........Married Couple catch their breath !



If You Have Had Any In YOUR Marriage You Would Like To Share , Please Feel Free To Leave A Comment !!

Its All In Good Fun !

2 comments:

Heidi said...

THOSE are priceless!!!!!

Karen Deborah said...

this is for you.

Subject: DONT FORGET ABOUT NEXT SATURDAY!

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.

So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.


All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, & to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife, & to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.