Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And Then The Fight Started " Round 3 "

Well Folks , Our Fighters are both just about exhausted . There have been some serious punches thrown here , and i might add after the last round the Husbands were just short of getting knocked out .



I sure hope the coach has gotten the men back on their feet , and stitched up.



However READY OR NOT !


Its Time For : ROUND 3


Remember a clean fight you two !!


DING DING DING

***************************************

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I
kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a
nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'

And then the fight started...

******************************************

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my
order first.
"I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""
Nah, she can order for herself."

And then the fight started...

******************************************

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel
horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

And then the fight started.....



Look out folks the Wife is Down , we have the ref counting



1





2



Is she gonna be able to recover ?

3





4





5



shes moving trying to get up !



7

She slowly getting to her feet , looks at the husband weaving , and shocked.

***************************************

My cats all get scared on occasion , and when they do there tails poof up !

Husband jumps in and says : Thats right baby , tell people your butts not fat your just SCARED !

And thats when the fight started :


DING DIND DING DING DING

THE FIGHTS OVER !! What an upset , the husbands win with a last minute TKO in the 3rd round !

The crowds going wild , claiming a cheap shot !

We will have to let the fight committee review this , however as for now its the husbands winning in round 3 with a TKO !!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

your in trouble, I just know it..

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Alright, I want to know who is on this decision committee???? Hmmmm....is it 50/50? I want the husbands golves checked! I smell a rat! Oh, sorry, that's just my wet dog, thought the ex had gotten back in the house some how. OK, OK I know dirty pool... Oh wait were boxing, sucker punch, that's it! Milkmaid is right, your in BIG trouble, have fun.....

on your behalf, thanks for the nice comments on my blog, I'll try to return the favor....