Monday, November 3, 2008

Gonna Be A BEAR

My Wife Said I Had To Post This , So I Am Doing So UNDER PROTEST



In this Life , I am a WOMAN .
In My NEXT Life , I wanna come back as a Bear
REASONS :
( 1 ) When Your A BEAR you get to Sleep For 6 Months ! Its GOOD !
( 2 ) Before You Sleep You Get To Eat Yourself Stupid ! Its GOOD !
( 3 ) When You Have Cubs, You Have Them ( They Are The Size Of A Walnut ) WHILE you SLEEP , and When You Wake Up They Are Partially Grown , Cute and Cuddly. Its GOOD !
( 4 ) Everyone KNOWS You Mean Business , You Can SWAT ANYONE Who Messes With Your Cubs, And If The Cubs Get Out Of Line , You Can SWAT Them Too. Its GOOD !
( 5 ) Poppa Bear EXPECTS You To Wake Up Growling , Have Hairy Legs And Excess Body Fat !
ITS REAL GOOD !
YEP I'M COMMIN BACK AS A BEAR !!!!!






No comments: