Thursday, October 16, 2008

TAGGED HUH

The Rotten MilkMaid Has Seen To It In Her Infinate (dubious) Wisdom To Tag Me !

So Before I Start PHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTT to you !!

Ok

1. What were you doing 10 yrs ago?
I was Sitting Through a Lamaz Class watching the look on my Wifiepoos face when they showed her the videos about what was about to happen ! She Looked at Me and Looked Down and Said , I WILL KILL U !

2. 5 Things to do on my list today ?
( a ) Wake up
( b ) Scratch
( c ) Cuddle wifiepoo & Shortleggs
( d ) Open Coffeeshop
( e ) Harrass the sassy waitress who never seems to be at work on time cause she is always to busy making pictures at the zoo and telling everybody how wonderfull the milkman is !

3. Favorite Snack
Would have to say Little Pecan Pies

4. If I Were A Millionaire
I would spend vast amounts of Money trying to hide from all the COUSINS that would come crawling outa the woodwork wanting a hand out ! AND id be on a beach somewhere drinking a drink with a lil umbrella stickin outa the top and watchin the Punkins Jiggle by !

5. Places Ive Lived
Up North and Down South
( Souths Better , way to cold up there )
( of course the cold does tend to make Punkin Stems Harder )

6. Tag 5 people
( a ) Him
( b ) Her
( c ) Them
( d ) and the Other Guy

So There ya sassy MilkMaid !!!! LOLOLOL

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your a freakin goof ball!! LOL