Friday, February 8, 2008

More Advice From My Favorite Doctor !

I had a follow up visit with my new doctor and asked him some more questions.


I have come to the conclusion that the man is no less than genius. Its impossible that the advice he has given me could be any less than genius, its being proven true by a large portion of americans everyday.


Well make up your own mind !



My Question:

Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables ?

His Answer:

We have to grasp Logistics here , for example. What does a cow eat ? Hay and Corn ! What are these ? Vegetables !! Therefore Steak is nothing more than an effecient way of delivering vegetables to your system ! Beef is also a great source of green leafy vegetables ( grass) !
Need Grain ? Eat Chicken !

My Question:

Should I reduce Alcohol Consumption ?

His Answer:

Absolutely not ! Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled Wine. Wich means that they have taken the water out of the fruit so you get even more of the goodness of the fruit in that manner!
And Beer is made from Grain !
Therefore , eating a chicken sandwich and drinking a Beer will give you 100% of daily required Grains !

HE IS A GENIUS I TELL YOU !!

Man I love this Doctor !


You may not like my opinion, But I dont care ! Its my sandbox and I'll pee in it if I want to !

No comments: