Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Doctor ( I Love This Guy )

I am so excited , I have finally found a doctor I can relate to. He thinks like I do and I believe I will be able to follow his Medical Advice to the letter.

I know !! I Know !! There has to be a catch right?

Well you read through the advice he gave me and tell me how this is a bad thing !!


My Question :
I've heard that Cardiovascular Exercise can prolong life , Is that true ?

His Answer :

Your Heart is only good for so many beats , and that's it ! Don't waste them on exercise . Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer, that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving faster !

Want to live longer ??? Take A Nap !!

My Question :
Are There ANY advantages in participating in a regular exercise program ?

His Answer :

Cant think of a single one !! My philosophy is .... NO PAIN ? .... GOOD!!


My Question :
How Can I Calculate my Body Fat ?

His Answer :

Well, If you have (1 ) Body and you have fat, That's a ratio of ( 1 ) to ( 1 )
If you have two body's and you have fat its ( 2 ) to ( 1 )

Simple See !!!

I LOVE THIS GUY !!!!


You may not like my opinion , but I don't care !! Its my sandbox and I'll Pee in it if I want to !


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what is his name? Dr. Hack and Slash?? LOL however I do like the body fat ratio thingy.. ;)

Sassy...