Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics !!

Remember back in the days when a person could watch the Olympics for the Sports and see the contestants do their best to compete in their chosen field ? It was fun to watch , it made you feel good inside that people could attain new heights and you got to see it . The news reported on the GAMES and we all enjoyed it .




NOW we have to deal with the constant DRAMA that seems to be comming up daily . As far as Im concerned it Just sucks the Life and joy out of watching ! And Quite Frankly I BLAME THE NEWS ! People I dont give a skinny rats backside whats going on with the Uniforms , Or if someone makes a error in judgement in a twitter message . STOP FILLING THE NEWS with this STUPIDITY and it will go away !



I Seriously doubt I will watch this year , just so I can avoid all the DRAMA BS thats already started .



Baby , turn on Bonanza !

No comments: