Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello My Name Peggy !

Sound Familiar ? I want to rant a few minutes about the problem that is obvious to everyone EXCEPT the company's that are to freekin cheap to do anything about this issue .

I recently spent a Butt load of money putting in a server and several new computers for the company I purchased them through a well known brand ..... Computers .

With me so far?.... Good ... Now I need customer service and what happens , I dial the number and am put in contact with ...... You got it " Peggy " In south America or , east china , or who knows where that can barely speak English . I wanted to buy another computer on my business credit so off we go .

The next day I received a notice That my NEW account had been established .... huh ? I didn't need a new account I needed another computer ! Back on the phone to another " Peggy " in some other foreign country that had NOOOOO idea what was going on trying to fix a problem created by her twin Peggy in south America or east china or who knows where else .

We walked through the problem and I said OK , Good done . The next day I got a notice that the account had been closed and my order canceled ?? WHAT I NEED THE ORDER !

BACK ON THE PHONE AGAIN WITH yep ........... PEGGY the triplet I guess , in another area of southern Mongolia who had NO idea what her sisters had done ! By this point I was rather livid . Making sure that Peggy # 3 New It wasn't her I was mad at I demanded a supervisor , would you believe it the supervisor was in a completely different country ! HOW does THAT work??

Well we went through the whole freekin circus AGAIN . When it was all over I was shipped my order next day air No charge for shipping . I did receive the product.

Wheeeeeewwwwww

I have a suggestion for all you people out there that have Phone customer service reps .

THEY SHOULD BE FROM THE COUNTRY THAT THE CALLER IS FROM !! OR IS THAT TO HARD FOR YOU TO GRASP ?

If I am calling from the USA I should REACH someone in the USA
If I am calling from South America I should reach someone in South America
If I am calling from Mongolia , I should reach someone ......... Well you get the point !

Or DO YOU ?

There should be a law !

No comments: