Monday, April 11, 2011

People Can Be Absolutely Disgusting !!

I am appalled at how people act some times . Has the world gotten so lazy that they CANNOT care for basic Hygiene ? People are Disgusting to say the least ! OK why am I up on the soap box today you ask ? Ill tell you . Be ready to be grossed out . As you know the world around us has in many ways gotten very lazy. I see people going to the store in Pj's or with a 3 day "NO BATH " cloud hanging over them . This kind of stuff seems to be more common and its due to Simple Laziness ! What happened this weekend was wayyyyy beyond that as far as I'm concerned . I am sure it happens more than I care to know , but that's the point ! " I DON'T SEE IT " OK here goes . I was in a large chain restaurant this weekend with the Candle lady and T , we had taken her parents out to dinner. I wont mention the name of the restaurant over this incident , suffice it to say there is one in your neighborhood as well most likely. After a pleasant meal and good conversation . I needed to use the restroom . So I excused my self and walked merrily toward the men's room , still enjoying the smell of good food and tasty treats. I entered the afore mentioned room and it was clean and tidy and nicely done . There were two other people in the room and one was washing his hands . I was glad to see this as it is a pet peeve of mine. I stood facing the wall and taking care of business , looking straight ahead , cause as all me know looking sideways can get ya slugged "lol" . Anyway as I finished my relief effort and walked over to wash I realized that the stall was occupied as well. I washed thoroughly and was in the process of drying my hands with a paper towel when an elderly individual walked out of the stall and STRAIGHT OUT THE DOOR ! I stood there looking at the handle that I was now being forced to use to open the door with utter disgust . I reached and got extra paper towels to use in my exit strategy to free myself from this Lazy persons stupidity , getting rather perterbed at peoples in-ability to use common sense and WASH ! I was rather miffed I might add , but was yet to realize the extent of the persons stupidity ! I extracted myself from the room and walked out quickly finding a trash bin for the papertowel I held and waked back toward the table . As I rounded the corner the Full weight of this mans STUPIDITY AND LAZINESS set in and I was totally disgusted at how someone could be so ...so....so.... I cant think of a proper term that states how Low I feel this man is . As I rounded the corner and looked up he was standing in the exit , by the cashier and pawing through ....... The TOOTHPICKS !! I wanted to slug him !! I have never been so disgusted in my life !! Have we gotten so freaking lazy we not only don't care about us, but we don't care about people around us ? I stood there looking daggers at the man . He looked at me and walked away . I must have Had a rather strange look on my face , cause the cashier looked and ask if I was ok . So in a loud enough voice to be heard by the offending Jackwagon I said . THAT DISGUSTING OLD MAN JUST PAWED THROUGH THE TOOTHPICKS AFTER TAKING A DUMP AND DIDN'T WASH HIS HANDS !! In the restaurants defence I will say she quickly took the item off the counter . What happened next was the icing on the cake , the old man looked back and waved and walked out !! I was floored ! I can promise you this , I will NEVER use a restaurant Toothpick again ! FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE ! WASH YOUR %*^&$@$ HANDS !!!!

2 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

RALPH!!!!!! (sorry no offence if your name is Ralph) add toothpicks to the list...Gross, gag, ....

Heidi said...

I puked.. in my shoe.. and it was on my foot.. OMG! They should have a machine by the door that requires you to stick your hands in it to be washed before the door will open..... maybe I should patent that.

LOL my verification word is priespig - PRIZE PIG!! LOL