Sunday, December 27, 2009

SCAM ALERT !! OLDER MEN BEWARE !

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Sam's
customers. This one caught me by total surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to
get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough
to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to my car as
I was packing my shopping into the trunk. They both started wiping my
windshield with a rag and Windex, with their their skimpy T-shirts and hot pants . It is
very difficult not to look. When I thanked them and offered them a tip,
they said 'No' and instead asked me for a ride to McDonald's.

I agreed, Being the gentleman that I am , and they get into the back seat. Then one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over me, I had my hands all over her trying valiantly to fend her off !
Meanwhile the other one was stealing my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
20th, 24th, & 29th.
Also November 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th,
23rd, 26th & 28th, three times on the 27th during the Black Friday Sale
and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage
of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on
sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart in
Texarkana but I bought them out.

Also, you never will get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds
just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Sam's.

Be Care full out there Its a Crazy World I tell you ! I Feel SO Violated !

4 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

you are so rotten; and funny.

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Sick, Sick...taking advantage of the weak and infirmed!

Sorry he has not emailed you, they have had him working major overtime due to the snow. I will remind him when I catch him at his computer.

WudWerkr said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm somthin tells me your not gonna warn either husband about this !

Patricia said...

So Funny !! I was worried reading - you really had me going !