Friday, September 11, 2009

HawlMark , The Bad Days

Ever Wonder What Happens When HawlMark Writers Have Bad Days ?

I Mean ALL OF US Have Bad Days.

So. Research has been done and this is what we found in the dumpster outside .

Look through these please and let me know your thoughts. personally there are a couple I would have bought !


Example Cards


Sympathy

My Tire Was Thumping
I Thought it was flat

I got out and checked
and found it was your cat !

So Sorry !!


Example # 2

So Your Daughters a Hooker
and its spoiled your day !

Look on the bright side
She makes realllyyyyy good pay !

So Sorry

Example # 3

I heard your wife left you
How grieved you must be .

Your problems are mine
she moved in with me !

So Sorry

Anniversary

Looking Over the years
tears , toil, and joking

I now have to wonder
what the hell was I smoking !

Happy Anniversary

Example # 2

I've always desired someone to hold
a person to love , to cherish , and have to grow old

After 5 years of Marriage
In reflection I find

If Forever's Like this
Then I've Changed my Mind !

Religion

I never imagined
religion in life

all that's been changed
since you've been my wife

from day one , it was easy to tell
with this in my future
there MUST be a hell

Birthdays

Since the beginning ,the day we first met
The die was cast the stage was set

you helped me grow up from being a lad
I wish you HAPPY Birthday

My Dear " UNCLE DAD "

( available in selected states only )

Example # 2

Happy Birthday dear friend , Your Older than me
But the days have been kind, to You I can see

after all your plastic surgery, silicon, teeth , and hair spike
I am amazed at the outcome ,You look almost lifelike !!

Example #3

All your friends decided something special to do
we sat and we drank and thought it all through

A Pet we all thought , A dog ? Cat? or a Sheep?
then we decided , what the hell, we'll just put
YOU to sleep !

Happy Birthday

Breaking Up

When we were together you said you would be
always around a protection for me.

I'll die for you, you said, everyone heard
now please be a man and go keep your word

Promotion

Congrats on the promotion, it is given to show
the hard work and dedication all came to know

To bad it was MY work , covering YOUR slack
so when you move to your office
don't forget your knife in my back !

Vacation

As the days pass by , I know how lucky I am
beautiful sunsets , great drinks , pretty women , white sand

I appreciate your hard work back in the office you see
and I am so damn glad your not here , to ruin this for me

Well What did ya think you were gonna read ?

3 comments:

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

um...um...I understand your fustration... but why are you taking it out on us??...
LOL

WudWerkr said...

ummm.....ummm..... huh??? grins

Karen Deborah said...

your right some of them are better than the crap in the sores.